Indian Head Massage
30 Minutes - $65
What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is a highly effective, rejuvenating and convenient 30 minutes massage targeting areas where we gather modern day stress: the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp, face and finishing with subtle energy balancing
It is perfect to fit into a tight schedule, post a workout, during your lunch break or even at the end of a long day. Most conveniently, it requires no oils and the massage is conducted while seated.
Some key benefits of the Indian Head Massage are –
- Alleviates modern day stress and tension
- Improves blood and lymph circulation in the areas worked
- Calms the nervous system
- Promotes restful sleep
- Releases feel good hormones like endorphins and serotonin
- Loosens tight muscles and joints in the areas worked on
- Energizes as well as balances the subtle energy
- Safe during pregnancy
What I bring to the therapy?
Upon request I use aromatherapy oils to bring on additional relief to muscular tension and stress. The therapy is suited to the receiver’s needs.
What does the receiver bring to the therapy?
The receiver comes with the intention of addressing the areas they want to work on, and if it is general relaxation then the therapy is created with that intention.