4 hours - $140/- per person (Group rate) | $60/- Single Supplement applicable
This is a wonderful opportunity for the father-to-be, doulas and care givers to learn effective and safe techniques to provide care and comfort for the expectant mother.
Techniques learned can be used throughout the pregnancy and later. Husbands feel empowered as you help your wife relax and unwind as often as she needs it. – She’s OK, you’re OK. This workshop will give you plenty of opportunity to practice the techniques learned. A manual will be provided to all participants.
- Massage techniques learned will cover the major stress areas in the upper back, shoulders, neck, arms & hands, scalp and face.
- Special reflexology lymphatic massage techniques on the feet and hands to alleviate swelling or water retention.
Aim and Learning benefit of massage during/after pregnancy.
- Improved circulation.
- Reduced oedema.
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches.
- Reduced stress and anxiety.
- Provides emotional support to assist in minimizing mood swings.
- Better sleep.
- Calms and soothes the nervous system.
- An opportunity to strengthen the emotional bonds.