6 hours - $300/-
$85/- Single Supplement applicable
Reflexology is a non-invasive, natural and complementary form of self-healing that taps into the body’s innate ability to heal and balance itself. Works on the principle of reflex areas corresponding to organs, glands, body-systems and the musculo-skeletal system of the body.
I use a unique and integrated approach to combining Foot, Hand and Facial Reflexology culminating in the creation of this self-help, self-empowerment workshop.
1. A brief introduction to the principle behind Reflexology.
2. Understanding the Foot and Hand map.
3. Reflex working technique.
4. Self-help Reflexology routines targeting specific imbalances.
- Spinal Relief with a focus on Neck, Mid-back, Lower-back and Sciatica
- Cold, Cough and Fever
- Digestive Imbalances
- Women’s Reproductive Area
- Hormonal Balance
- Insomnia and Stress
Aim and Learning Outcome
The purpose of this hands-on workshop is to encourage self-empowerment over the greatest and the most taken-for-granted gift; Our Own Health!
This interactive workshop has been created keeping in mind the issues that commonly affect us today including for children and the elderly.
A pen drive with the manual and practical video instruction will be provided for everyone attending the workshop to continue their own personal practice.